Have you ever worn gold nail polish? It’s such a pretty color for the holidays (and New Year’s Eve!), and I love that even if you’re wearing pajamas, this nail polish makes you feel celebratory. I’m a big fan of West End Wonderland (and if you take a bottle home, you could do family manicures on Christmas morning:) Thoughts? Would you wear it?
P.S. Navy nails and galaxy nails.
(Photos by Alpha Smoot for A Cup of Jo. Styling by Kendra Smoot. Gold necklace from Madewell)
When it comes to transforming your look, few changes provide as an effective or speedy switch-up as a fresh coat of polish. Over the years I’ve become quite a devoted fan of Essie’s rich hues, cheeky names and unwavering quality, so it came as little surprise when I lost the afternoon browsing Essie’s site. Manufactured in Little Rock, Arkansas, this nail polish empire is easily one of my all-time American-made favorites.
* photos 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1. Essie Set in Stones $8, Made in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
2. Essie She’s Picture Perfect $8, Made in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
3. Essie Pink-a-Boo $8, Made in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
4. Essie Mint Candy Apple $8, Made in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
5. Essie Mezmerized $8, Made in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
6. Essie Orange, It’s Obvious $8, Made in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
A collection of inspiration for cool nail designs throughout the year. From the holidays, Red Carpet, or even a relaxed style at the beach.Need some nail art inspiration? Get ready for some manicure magic as we bring you the hottest nail designs from celebrities, beauty brands. Hey lovelies this is my nail design for the weekend. Kept it with neutral colors and of course made my ring and thumb nails different